Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is covered by this warranty? This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship on all the components of Best American Trampolines Standard Rectangular Trampoline Models and Best American Trampolines Elite Trampoline Models and is extended exclusively to the original retail purchaser.
How long does this coverage last? Warranty coverage for each component begins from the original date of purchase and lasts as follows:
- Steel trampoline frame – lifetime
- Fabric on the jumping surface (mat) – 5 years
- Stitching on the mat (includes V-rings and straps that hold the V-rings in place) – 3 years
- Springs – 5 years
- Frame pad – 1 year
- All other components of the trampoline – 1 year
What will Best American Trampolines do? If you return the defective part to Best American Trampolines as instructed below, Best American Trampolines will either repair or replace such part, at Best American Trampolines’ discretion, and return it to you.
What is not covered by this warranty? This warranty does not cover expenses of on-site labor, shipping costs, travel, assembly or disassembly, or other charges associated with the repair or replacement of covered components. This warranty also does not cover any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, commercial or public use, ordinary wear and tear, weathering, acts of God (such as wind and lightning), failure to follow directions, improper installation, or improper maintenance. Rust is a natural occurrence with any outdoor steel product and is likewise not covered by this warranty. Areas with high humidity and/or that have a high concentration of salt in the air may increase the likelihood of rust.
BEST AMERICAN TRAMPOLINES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LOSS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ECONOMIC LOSS, LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR USE, COST OF REMOVAL, INSTALLATION OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WARRANTY EXTENDED HEREUNDER IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED IN ITS SCOPE AND DURATION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How to get a defective part replaced:
1) Call the Best American Trampolines Customer Service team at 972-475-0092 to obtain a Return Authorization code. All returns must be pre-authorized.
2) Send the part(s) to the designated Service Center, along with a copy of your original sales receipt and a brief written description of the problem, including how it occurred. You must pay freight and insurance to return the part to Best American Trampolines. At Best American Trampolines’ sole discretion, we may ask you to send photographs in addition to or in lieu of returning the part.
3) After inspecting the returned part(s), Best American Trampolines will make a final determination whether the part is covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to examine photographs or physical evidence concerning parts claimed to be defective prior to making a final determination concerning the claim. A repaired or replacement part will be returned to you. (Shipping charges may apply.) Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.